- Armenia day 6 – Ashtarak Spitak Vanadzor Debed River Canyon Sanahin Hagepat monasteries
- Art galleries and museums in Armenia
- Art galleries in Yerevan
- Cafesjian Art Center Yerevan
- Car rental Yerevan Armenia
- Cascade Yerevan
- Driving in Armenia
- Famous Armenians
- Lakes and rivers in Armenia
- Matenadaran Museum
- Monasteries in Armenia
- Museums in Yerevan
- National parks in Armenia
- Parks in Yerevan
- Road map of Armenia
- Roads and highways in Armenia
- Usanoghakan Park, Yerevan
- Websites Armenia
- Yerevan City Tour Bus
- Yerevan metro subway
- Zvartnots Yerevan Airport transport
- Armenia day 7 – Khor Virap, Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery, Yerevan at night
- Armenia day 5 Sevan Pass, Semyonovka, Dilijan, Haghartsin and Jukhtak Monastery
- Armenia day 4 – Tsaghkadzor skifield, Lake Sevan, Sevanavank Monastery
- Armenia day 3 – Yerevan Bus Tour, Materandan book museum, Cafesjian Art Center, Russian Art Gallery
Category Archives: Tour of Armenia
Armenia day 6 – Republic Square Yerevan, Armenian Genocide Memorial, Ashtarak, Spitak, Vanadzor, Debed River Canyon, Sanahin and Hagepat monasteries. Day 6 – visit Republic Square in Yerevan early am, then the Armenian Genocide memorial (Tsitsernakaberd), then do trip from … Continue reading
Armenia day 7 – Khor Virap, Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery, Yerevan at night. Map 1 an approximate route out of Yerevan to Khor Virap. Map 2 overall route driven between Yerevan and sites.
Armenia day 5 Lake Sevan crayfish (crawfish) lunch, Silk Road Armenia, Sevan Tunnel, Sevan Pass, Semyonovka, Dilijan (Dilidjan), Haghartsin Monastery, Jukhtak Monastery (Jukhtakvank or Jukhtak Vank). Total distance about 300-350 km.
Armenia day 4 – Yerevan to Tsaghkadzor skifield, Lake Sevan, Sevanavank Monastery. Map of route taken – total driving distance about 350 km.
Armenia day 3 – Yerevan Bus Tour, Materandan book museum, Cafesjian Art Center, Russian Art Gallery. Another hot sunny day in Yerevan (Erevan). Fantastic weather but yes, very warm during the day. Visits included Yerevan City Bus Tour (double-decker big … Continue reading
Armenia day 2 – Cafesjian Art Center and Yerevan Cascade hill, Noy Ararat brandy factory tour, KFC, Yerevan or Erevan parks and statues, Armenian railways.
Armenia – day 1 of a one week stay – arrival at Yerevan airport in the morning, find hostel accommodation, walk around Yerevan city – Yerevan Metro, St Gregory the Illuminator Cathedral, Republic Square, Armenia History Museum, Northern Ave pedestrian boulevard, … Continue reading